NEW YORK, Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — hotel management announces the fifth annual “Influential Women in Hospitality” list, featuring twenty-eight pioneering women in the hospitality industry.
The 2022 winners were selected by the editorial staff of Hotel Management for their strong leadership and dedication to excellence in hospitality. The list of accomplishments of this influential group is as long as it is impressive, and Hotel Management is proud to present these talented and inspiring women.
Hotel Management’s Women of Influence in Hospitality 2022 are:
- Michele Allen, Chief Financial Officer, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Julie Arrowsmith, President and Chief Financial Officer, G6 Hospitality
- Kathryn Barrett, Vice President of Revenue and Digital Strategy, Dream Hotel Group
- Andrea Belfanti, CEO, International Society of Hospitality Consultants
- Laura Lee Blake, President and CEO, AAHOA
- Megan Brumagim, Vice President, Environment, Social and Governance, Choice Hotels International
- Allison Callen, Hotel Investments, Global Holdings Management Group
- Sarah Eustis, CEO, Main Street Hospitality
- Christina Flannery, Director, Capital Project Management, Park Hotels & Resorts
- Nikki Fox, Vice President of Business Development, GLR
- Jennifer Fugolo, Vice President of Advancement, AHLA Foundation
- Shruti Gandhi Buckley, SVP, Global Brand Leader for Hampton, Hilton
- Kristie Goshow, Commercial Director, KSL Resorts
- Andrea Grigg, Senior Managing Director and Global Head of Asset Management, JLL’s Hotels & Hospitality Group
- Cartarwa Jones, Senior Vice President, Investment and Portfolio Analysis, RLJ Lodging Trust
- Emily Lustig, Vice President of Acquisitions, Arbor Lodging Partners
- Vera Manoukian, Chief Operating Officer, Sonesta International Hotels Corp.
- Keryn McNamara, Senior Vice President of Hotel Technology, Aimbridge Hospitality
- Karen McWilliams, Vice President of Revenue Strategy, Concord Hospitality Enterprises
- Lynette Montoya, President and CEO, Latino Hotel Association
- Trusha Patel, CEO, Platinum Holdings
- Lalia Rach, Executive Managing Director, Strategic Advisory Services, Associated Luxury Hotels International
- Ama Romaine, Global General Counsel, Real Estate Asset Management, Blackstone
- Talene Staab, Brand Manager, Home2Suites, Hilton
- Andrea Stokes, Practice Leader, Hospitality, JD Power
- Crystal V Thomas, VP & Global Brand Leader, Lifestyle & Luxury Brands, Hyatt Hotels Corp.
- DeShaun Wise Porter, Vice President and Global Head of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Engagement, Hilton
- Soo Yeon Noh, Vice President – North America Full Service Development – Western Region, Marriott International
“Hotel Management is thrilled to introduce the 28 outstanding hotel women who make up this year’s 2022 Influential Women in Hospitality list,” said Elaine Simon, senior editor at Questex Hospitality and Hotel Management. “Now in its fifth year, the list features women in a variety of roles and businesses who all share two common denominators: they have worked hard and overcome challenges to succeed in the hospitality industry. Congratulations to these influential women – We can’t wait to see what you do next!”
The 2022 Influential Women in Hospitality winners are featured in the October print issue of Hotel Management. Visit www.hotelmanagement.net to learn more.
About Hotel Management, a division of Questex Hospitality Group
Hotel Management is a leading B2B centralized print and online source for the latest news, trends and analysis in the hospitality industry. Stay up to date on the latest news on global and local investment, development, technology, operations, restoration and design.
Questex helps people live longer, better lives. Questex brings people together in markets that help people live better: travel, hospitality and well-being; industries that help people to live longer: life sciences and health; and the technologies that enable and power these new experiences. We live in the experience economy – connecting our ecosystem through live events, surrounded by data insights and digital communities. We offer experience and concrete results. That happens here.