- Deliver food orders including special needs or requests to guest in room, verify completed kitchen orders with order taker or guest’s original order; transport the items to the chamber in a timely manner to ensure good food quality.
- Welcome guests, describe selected items to the guest using interesting and lively descriptions of each item, its origin, taste and methods of preparation; communicate tray and tableware removal options; Respond to tray removal requests within established time standards.
- Deploy, clean and set up room service tables, condiment setups, cutlery, dishware, room service secondary stations and provide complimentary in-room amenities in accordance with the on life program.
- Experience in a similar role in a reputable 5 star hotel.
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
What do we offer
Tax-free salary, service charge, free full-board accommodation in well-resourced, high-quality staff accommodation, paid home leave tickets, vibrant social and sporting events, free transport to and from work, end of service gratuity, excellent learning and development programs, dynamic fitness facilities including swimming pool and many more.